Ezyphototab.com is a product offered by ("we," "us," or "our")
At , we provide our users with feature-focused websites, browser extensions & applications that are geared to customized and more specific browsing experiences. Our products facilitate specific functionality and provide ease of access to information and widgets that can be accessed from the new tab, start page and/or via browser search settings.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of persons ("you(r)") who visit, access our website, download, install and/or use Ezy Photo Tab and Custom Web Search (the "Extension") for search applications installed on your computer or mobile device.
This document describes our obligations under applicable data protections laws, and explains what type of information we are collecting and how we are using this information.
1. What information we process:
In the course of browsing our websites, installing our products and using our product, we capture the following:
- Information you provide to us. We may collect other types of information that you explicitly provide to us through your use of the Extension, including information provided by you (including your name, telephone number and/or email address) if submitted by you as part of a feedback form, crash report, enhancement suggestion or other communication from you to us.
- Automatically-captured information. Apart from the types of information listed above, we automatically collect information from you in order to optimize the Extension. This includes your IP address, domain name and your user agent (a software that retrieves and presents web content for users). Please note that we anonymize your IP address as soon as it is technically feasible for us to do so.
2. Why we process this information
We use the categories of information we collect to:
- Create immersive product experiences with an active focus on user centricity;
- Perform essential functions to be able to support relevant products like monitor, manage and enhance websites, browser extensions and applications;
- Tailor utility and output based on customer preferences;
- Create internal analytics and reports;
- Run data-based experiments to deliver better usability and functionality;
- Enable service providers and us to serve relevant content and advertising;
- Ensure customer service by actively engaging with users and responding to their queries, suggestions and addressing complaints;
- Prevent, detect or investigate spam and fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activities; and
- Enforce our terms of service.
3. What we do with the information we process.
- We process the information we collect in such a way that it cannot be attributed to a specific person. Information that can be used to directly identify you is held separately and securely to ensure you are not identified.
- We reserve the right to process the information identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, but only to protect or assert legitimate interests, such as our legal rights, your legal rights and/or the legal rights of others. In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process the information set out in this policy, we may also process information where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so and you have permission from that person.
4. Providing your information to others.
- We may disclose your information where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your information where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. Retaining and deleting your information.
- We retain your personal information only for as long as we need it.
- We retain information we receive from advertisers, websites, and their representatives and from business partners for up to a year after we end our business relationships with them, unless we have a valid legal reason to retain it longer.
- We retain our first party cookie information for no more than 60 days.
- We anonymise IP addresses soon after we collect them where required by applicable law. We retain IP addresses we log and other device information for no more than 180 days.
- We retain aggregated information for reporting and analysis for only for as long as we need it, unless we are legally or contractually required to keep it longer.
- We retain personally identifiable information you provide through business communications as long as our business relationship continues, and in some cases longer if we need to retain it to exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims.
6. Security of your information.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
- Regardless of where you are located, we will store all your information on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
7. Your rights with respect to your information.
- Depending on where you live and where you access our services, you may have the right to request that we:
- provide you information about how we use your personal information;
- give you access to, and a copy of, your personal information that we store on our system;
- update, correct or delete your information held in our files;
- stop using, and require that third parties stop using, some or all of your personal information for certain purposes, even if you continue to use our services; and
- discontinue contacting you by phone or by email.
- You may exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the webform on the page that describes rights for a U.S. state.
- Consumers from certain U.S. states have specific rights and choices available to them. You can get more information about these state specific rights, and exercise your choices, here.
- Additional rights for certain international users are described here
8. Third-party websites.
9. Personal data of children.
- The Extension is targeted at persons over the age of 18.
- If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data
10. Additional notice to and rights of residents of California
Shine the Light:We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Section 1798.83 of California’s Civil Code permits you—if you are a California resident—to request further information about our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):If you are a California resident, please read the following section to understand the type of information we collect, how we use this information and your rights under the CCPA
Types and Sources of Information Collected by the Extension
We collect information (“Personal Information”) that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular device or person (“user”). The categories of Personal Information include the following:
|Name, Email address and Internet Protocol address.
|Directly from the user or (in the case of Internet Protocol address) indirectly from the user’s activity
|B. Internet / other network activity
|A user agent, domain name and any files, images or videos provided while using the photo-video editing, background and logo maker related features on the tool.
|Directly from the user and/or indirectly from the user’s activity
Use of Personal Information
Except as otherwise set forth at the time we collect your Personal Information, we may use or disclose the above-listed types of Personal Information for one or more of the following business purposes (the “Purposes”):
- To provide the product or service for the which you expressly provide your Personal Information
- To provide responsive information that you request about our products or services
- To create and maintain an account on your behalf (should you expressly request that we do so)
- To determine the number of visitors to the Extension
- To communicate with you about our and any third-party products and/or services that may be of interest to you, to better display and tailor information to you, and to respond to your inquiries (e.g., opt out requests)
- To deliver and market relevant content to you and measure the effectiveness of such efforts;
- To comply with the Extension’s Terms of Service
- To improve and make enhancements to the Extension, our products and/or services
- To the extent necessary to evaluate a proposed reorganization or dissolution of the Company and/or a sale of its assets
- To the extent necessary to respond to a feedback form, crash report, enhancement suggestion or other communication from you to us
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, your rights, the rights of our clients
- To respond to legal process including law enforcements requests, court orders, and applicable law
Apart from Personal Information that you expressly provide, we will erase all Personal Information within six (6) months of its collection. We will update this notice should we need to collect other types of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we do collect for materially different reasons.
Sharing Personal Information
Absent a request from you to the contrary, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for the Purposes. Such third parties include our affiliates, our service providers, and other third parties with whom we share your Personal Information subject to your authorization. Before doing so, we will execute an agreement with each such third party that (a) describes the Purposes, (b) requires the third party to keep the Personal Information confidential, and (c) prohibits use of the Personal Information it for any purpose other than the Purposes, as you permit or as required to perform the third party’s services. If any such third party wishes to share your Personal Information with anyone else, it is required to provide you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out. To the extent we are aware that a user is less than sixteen (16) years of age, we will not share or sell that user’s Personal Information.
Rights under CCPA
If you are a California consumer, you have the right to:
- know what information we have collected about you;
- ask us to delete your personal information;
- ask us to correct personal information if you believe we are keeping inaccurate information about you; and
- opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information
- We will not discriminate against you in any way for exercising these rights.
For certain requests we may email you to verify your identity. A verifiable request must (1) include information that is sufficient for us to verify your identity, and (2) describe your request in sufficient detail. It must only be made (1) by you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf, and (2) twice within a 12-month period. We will only use the information in a verifiable request to verify your identity and process your request (to the extent we are able). You will not need to create an account to make a verifiable request.
We strive to respond to all verifiable requests within 45 days, though we may take an additional 45 days to respond, in which case we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
11. Additional notice to and rights of residents of Canada.
- If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Additional Information for GDPR Compliance (EU/UK).
- Data Controller / Data Processor
- Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data
- Transfers Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- User Rights and Control Over Personal Information
- If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to request that we correct or erase your personal information. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal information and the right to obtain human review of any automated decision-making with significant or legal effects. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we provide you with a copy of the personal information of yours that we have or transfer it to another party. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The GDPR classifies organizations that handle personal information into two groups: Data controllers (that process personal information for their own purposes) and data processors (that process personal information on behalf of other organizations). is a Data Controller located at the address mentioned in our Contact Us section.
We process personal information when it is in our legitimate interest to do so (if we believe that our interests are not outweighed by the risks to data subjects), when we obtain data subjects’ consent for us to process the personal information, when we must process the personal information to perform our obligations under a contract (or in anticipation of a contract), or because we have a legal or regulatory right or obligation to do so. When we process personal information of users, we generally rely on the consent that we obtained. We may rely on our legitimate interest to process certain business or employment information.
When we transfer personal information outside the EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data. For example, we may use European Commission-approved standard data protection clauses or binding corporate rules.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding our data practices please contact us using the details provided in the section titled ‘Contact Information’ or you could also write to the United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. You could also visit their website at: https://www.ico.org.uk
13. Rights for Virginia, Connecticut and Colorado Residents
If you are a Virginia, Connecticut or Colorado consumer, you have the right to
- Confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and access your personal data;
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal data and the purposes for which we are processing it;
- Delete your personal data;
- Obtain a copy of personal data you have previously provided to us;
- Opt out of targeted advertising
- Opt out of the sale of your personal data;
- Opt out of profiling that would be used for significant decisions about you.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
15. Contact Information.
You may receive further information regarding our privacy practices and/or exercise any of your rights in relation to your information by written notice to